Monday 23 January 2012

the glories of being an op shopper

so as you all know, we actually you wouldn't know seeing as I've only been doing this for a  little time, i am an avid op shopper. there's something so enticing about the racks of clothes waiting to be discovered. But! mind you even op shopping does not have its allures for the shopping orientated. sometimes a bargain is too hard to give up especially when its a Perri Cullen coat for only twenty dollars. its easy to end up with a wardrobe full of amazing clothes that you promise yourself you will wear.And so that i why this blog was created, to give me somewhere to display my finds and lift my conscience from my mind and so allow me to keep op shopping because sometimes its just too hard to pass up those Faberge jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment